- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
A range of screw-threaded temperature sensors with a 1/8″BSP gas thread and integral plug-in locking connector. These sensors can be supplied with a wide range of NTC thermistors or platinum sensors (e.g. Pt100, Pt1000 etc.) to help fine-tune it for a particular application. Other sensing element options are also possible.
These are cost-effective probes that offer a neat solution for fluid temperature measurement and control. Originally designed for use in gas boiler applications, they can be used anywhere that you want to sense or control temperature of a liquid in a pipe or vessel.
Various industry standard connector types are available or integral flying leads (with or without end connectors) can also be supplied.
- Gas Boilers
- E-vehicle coolant systems
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Instant water heaters
- Water coolers
- Coffee Machines
- Fast response design (Tc ≤ 5s)
- R25 accuracy ±0.3°C or better
- Operation up to +150°C possible
- Excellent long-term stability
- Brass, nickel-plated or stainless housings
- Connectors or flying lead options