- Thermistors & Platinum Sensor RTDs
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
A range of screw-threaded temperature sensors with a 1/8″BSP gas thread and integral connector. A wide range of NTC thermistors can be incorporated in this design helping you fine-tune it to your application.
Originally designed for use in gas boilers, they can be used anywhere you want to sense or control a fluid temperature in a pipe or vessel. Also available with integral flying leads instead of connectors.
• Gas boilers
• Heating and air conditioning systems
• Instant water heaters
• Coffee machines
• Fast response design (Tc ≤ 5s)
• Accuracy ±3%, available ±0.2K (0-70°C)
• Operating range up to +150°C possible
• Excellent long-term stability.
• Available in brass or nickel-plated
|NTC Thermistor Series||AT-2, ATC3, ET, ATCG, ATCS, SP|
|Temperature Range||-50°C/+150°C depending on NTC|
|Sensor Accuracy||R25±3% as standard, ±0.2K (0-70°C) available|
|Sensor Material||Nickel-plated brass, brass, stainless steel|
|Lead Wires||Integral as a special option|
|Connectors||Lumberg 2.5 MSF, Tyco Modu, etc|