- Thermistors & Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
A range of screw-threaded temperature sensors with a 1/8″BSP gas thread and integral plug-in locking connector. These sensors can be supplied with a wide range of NTC thermistors or platinum sensors (e.g. Pt100, Pt1000 etc.) to help fine-tune it for a particular application. Other sensing element options are also possible.
These are cost-effective probes that offer a neat solution for fluid temperature measurement and control. Originally designed for use in gas boiler applications, they can be used anywhere that you want to sense or control temperature of a liquid in a pipe or vessel. Various connector types are available or integral flying leads (with or without end connectors) can also be supplied.
• Gas boilers
• Heating and air conditioning systems
• Instant water heaters
• Coffee machines
• Fast response design (Tc ≤ 5s)
• Accuracy ±3%, available ±0.2K (0-70°C)
• Operating range up to +150°C possible
• Excellent long-term stability.
• Available in brass or nickel-plated housings