- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The D6SC series of battery logic fuses provides valuable overcharge and over-current protection of Li-ion battery packs.
Under normal battery operating conditions, the D6SC carries the full current load. If an over-current condition occurs, then the fuse simply blows due to the excessive current. If there is an overcharge condition, then the D6SC’s built-in heater is triggered by the FET linked to the battery’s secondary protection IC. This heater blows the D6SC fuse and thus protects the Li-ion battery.
Ideal for protecting smartphones, tablets, notebooks and cordless power tool batteries. New versions such as the D6SA & D6SE series upto 60A (and higher) are being developed for e-bike and e-vehicle applications.
- Rechargeable power / garden tools
- Cordless and robotic vacuum cleaners
- E-bikes and E-motorcycles
- Energy Storage Systems
- Suitable for high currents and compatible with up to 14 cells
- Many variations available with different current and package sizes
- Extremely thin and compact surface mount designs
- RoHS Compliant