- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The SEFUSE D6SC series of battery logic fuses provides valuable overcharge and over-current protection of Li-ion battery packs. Unlike ordinary current fuses, it offers two levels of protection.
The D6SC carries the full battery operating current under normal conditions. If the battery is short-circuited, the fuse simply blows due to the excessive currents. If the battery is overcharged, then the D6SC’s built-in heater is triggered by the FET linked to the battery’s secondary protection IC. This heater then blows the D6SC fuse and thus protects the Li-ion battery.
Ideal for protecting smartphones, tablets, notebooks and cordless power tool batteries.
New D6SA & D6SE versions offer protection up to 45A (and higher) for e-bike and e-vehicle applications. Call on 01606 871680 to discuss latest options available
- Rechargeable power tools and garden tools
- Cordless and robotic vacuum cleaners
- E-bikes and e-motorcycles
- Energy storage systems
- Short-circuit and overcharge protection
- Many package sizes & current ratings available – call to discuss options
- Extremely thin and compact surface mount designs
- D6SC – 12A, 15A Ratings D6SE – upto 45A now available