- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
SEFUSE SM-A One Shot Thermal Fuses
Our SEFUSE SM-A is a general purpose one shot thermal fuse which uses a fusible alloy inside a ceramic case.
The fusible alloy interrupts the electrical circuit by melting when ambient temperatures reach abnormal levels, thus preventing both home and industrial electrical equipment catching fire.
A a result of its insulated case, the SM fuse can be applied directly to where it will be most effective.
Variety of different uses including:
- Power supplies
- Motors /automotives
- Small kitchen appliances
- Personal care
- Air- conditioning and heating
- Large kitchen appliances
- Battery packs
- General purpose ceramic thermal fuse
- Isolated Ceramic Fuse Body: 2.5 x 9mm long
- Temperature Range: 72°C to 225°C
- Maximum Rating: 2A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings)
SM072A0, SM082A0, SM092A0, SM110A0. SM125AO, SM137A0, SM146A0. SM150AO, SM164A0, SM182A0,