- NTC Thermistors
- Temperature Sensors
- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Our SEFUSE SM-B fuse is a general purpose, one-shot thermal fuse which uses a fusible alloy inside a ceramic case. The SM-B thermal fuse has a smaller ceramic body which is only 2 x 6mm (compared to our SM-A fuses) and so can be readily used in the smallest of spaces. It has a continuous current rating of 1A/250VAC.
The thermal fuse operates when the local ambient temperatures reaches the fuse’s very accurate set-point. The solder alloy inside melts and breaks the electrical circuit helping to prevent the appliance product from catching fire.
Having an insulated case, the SM-B thermal fuse can be directly applied to where it will be the most effective safety device.
Various uses including:
- Electric motors, transformers & solenoids
- Personal care appliances
- Small appliances
- Rechargeable battery packs
- Component monitoring e.g. ATEX applications
- Smallest diameter, one shot thermal fuse
- Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
- Temp range; 82°C to 225°C
- Rating: 1A/250VAC (also 50VDC ratings – call ATC to discuss)
Stock Fuses: SM092B0, SM110B0, SM125B0, SM137B0, SM146B0