- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Our SEFUSE SM-B is a general purpose one shot thermal fuse which uses a fusible alloy inside a ceramic case. The SM-B has a smaller ceramic fuse body of 2 x 6mm.
The fusible alloy interrupts the electrical circuit by melting when ambient temperatures reach abnormal levels, thus preventing both home and industrial electrical equipment catching fire.
A a result of its insulated case, the SM fuse can be applied directly to where it will be most effective.
It has a continuous current rating of 1A/250VAC.
Variety of different uses including:
- Power supplies
- Motors /automotives
- Small kitchen appliances
- Personal care
- Air- conditioning and heating
- Large kitchen appliances
- Battery packs
- Smaller diameter one shot thermal fuse
- Ceramic Fuse body: 2 x 6mm
- As ceramic acts as insulator, SM-type can be fixed directly to where most effective.
- Temp range; 82°C to 225°C
- Rating: 1A/250VAC
Stock Fuses: SM082B0, SM092BO, SM110B0, SM125B0, SM137B0, SM146B0, SM150B0