- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Our SEFUSE SM-G series fuse is the smallest one-shot thermal cut-off available in the world! The SM-G thermal fuse has a ceramic body which is only 1.6 x 5mm long and so can be used in the tiniest of spaces available. It has a continuous current rating of 0.5A/250VAC or 5A/50VDC for low-voltage/battery applications.
The SM-G thermal fuse consist of a eutectic solder-alloy inside a small ceramic case and opens when the ambient temperatures surrounding the fuse reaches the solder’s very specific melting point. The solder alloy inside melts, separates and thus breaks the electrical circuit, helping to prevent the appliance or product from catching fire.
With its ceramic insulated case, the SM-G thermal fuse can be positioned exactly where it will be most effective as an over-temperature safety cut-off.
Various uses including:
- Rechargeable battery packs
- Electric motors, transformers & solenoids
- Personal care and small appliances
- Component temperature monitoring e.g. ATEX applications
- Smallest diameter thermal fuse in the world
- Ceramic (isolated) body: 1.6 dia. x 5mm
- Temp range: 110°C to 225°C
- Rating: 0.5A/250VAC (or 5A/50VDC)
Stock Fuses: SM110G0