- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semifuse SFSR series re-settable polymer PTC fuses are the industry standard from the leading manufacturer Fuzetec. These strap PTC fuses will provide reliable, non-cycling protection against short circuits or other over-current conditions in primary or secondary (rechargeable) batteries.
Once tripped, the PTC fuse remains in a high resistance state until the fault is removed, preventing any potential damage to the battery. The thin strap format allows the fuse to be directly welded as a link between adjacent cells in NiMH and Li-ion battery packs. Space in the battery design must be left for a small thermal expansion of the fuse during its tripped state.
- Rechargeable battery packs
- Lithium cells
- Battery packs
- Voltage ratings; 15VDC to 30VDC
- Current ratings; 1.2A to 4.2A
- Temperature range; -40°C to 85°C
- Nickel straps for spot-welding between battery cells
- Low-profile design
- Solid-state function