- Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec 103AT-11 NTC thermistor sensors are TPE plastic-encapsulated sensors offering waterproof protection for a wide range of temperature sensing applications. The small sensor tip is moulded in the same TPE material as the insulation on the lead-wires to help ensure IP67 integrity.
The Semitec AT-2 thermistors used in the AT-11 sensors ensure accurate temperature sensing or control to within ±0.3⁰C (at 25°C) and are better than ±0.5°C accurate over the range 0°C to 45°C. Thus they can be replaced with no adjustment or calibration required between the control circuit and the sensor if necessary.
The AT-11 offers an excellent, highly accurate, low-cost sensor for general temperature sensing applications such as refrigeration control, heat pumps and underfloor heating. The 103AT-11 version specifically has become an industry standard within the digital electronic thermostat industry.
- E-vehicle Battery Management
- Refrigeration & HVAC Control
- Heat Pump sensors
- Solar & Underfloor Heating
- Fast response to thermal change – sensing portion only 5 x 6 x 15mm
- IP67 waterproof integrity
- Insulation strength to 3.75kV
- Uses our high accuracy 103AT-2 thermistor (accuracy ±0.3°C at 25°C)
- Other R25/B values available using AT-2 and AP-2 series NTCs
Standard stock versions are 600mm, 1500mm and 3000mm long