- Thermistors & Platinum RTD Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Semitec 103AT-11 NTC thermistor sensors are plastic encapsulated sensors offering waterproof protection in numerous temperature sensing applications. The small sensor tip is moulded in the same material as the lead wire insulation to help ensure IP67 integrity.
The Semitec AT Thermistors ensure accurate temperature detection within ±0.3⁰, and require no adjustment between the control circuit and the sensor when used as a temperature gauge.
The AT-11 offers an excellent, accurate low-cost sensor for general temperature sensing applications such as heat pumps and underfloor heating. The AT-11 has also become an industry standard within the digital thermostat industry.
- General Temperature Sensing
- E-vehicle Battery Management
- Refrigeration Control
- Air Conditioning Sensors
- Solar & Underfloor Heating
- Fast response to thermal change – sensing portion 5mm x 6mm x 15mm
- Can be used where moisture ingress is normally a problem
- Insulation strength to 3.75kV
- Uses our high accuracy 103AT-2 thermistor (accuracy ±0.3°C at 25°C)
- Other R25/B value combinations using our AT-2 and AP-2 series thermistors are also available for volume applications
Available from stock are 600mm, 1.5m and 3m long versions.