- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec thin film FT thermistors can outperform conventional SMD thermistors due to miniature size, extreme thinness (= very quick response time) and wide temperature range. Their small size and thinness allows them to be integrated into products with minimal impact on available space.
The FT thermistor is available in EIAJ1608, 1005 or 0603 packages (or even smaller) and the axial FL version has silver plated flat ‘lead-wires’ to help simplify connection.
Nominal resistance (R25) values of 10k, 50k, 100k and 360kohms are available.
- ‘In-cell’ battery applications
- Digital personal thermometers
- Wearable and medical devices
- Office automation sensors
- Power transistor monitoring
- Personal appliances
- SMD thin film high temperature NTC thermistor
- Thin film technology ensures exceptionally fast response times
- Glass passivation ensures moisture resistance
- Wide operating temperature range; -50°C/+350°C
- Interchangeable versions; ±0.2°C (0-70°C) possible
- Extremely thin versions <0.1mm possible
- Available as SMD or axial SMD format (FL type)