- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Cut-Outs
- Thermal Fuses
- Circuit Protection
Semitec’s JT thermistors are very thin flexible film NTCs that give a very fast response to temperature change. The NTC chip is cleverly laminated within 2 polymer layers to ensure environmental integrity and at less than 0.5mm thick, it is one of the thinnest worldwide.
Whilst originally designed for use in prismatic batteries, it is a highly versatile thermistor used in medical wearable devices, e-vehicle batteries, fire detectors and home automation or domotics.
- Battery packs, chargers
- IOT devices
- Medical devices
- Fire & security devices
- Surface temperature sensors
- Fast response air temperature sensors
- One of thinnest available worldwide -less than 0.5mm thick.
- Laminated within 2 polymer layers – flexible yet resilient.
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
- Very fast response times.
- Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
Stock parts include :
103JT-025, 103JT-050, 104JT-025 and 104JT-050.
See the attached data sheet for further information including resistance tables etc.