- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec’s JT thermistors are very thin flexible film NTCs that give a very fast response to temperature change. The NTC chip is cleverly laminated between 2 polymer layers to ensure environmental integrity and is less than 0.5mm thick. It is one of the thinnest available worldwide and is ideal for surface sensing applications such as skin temperature sensing or prismatic battery monitoring.
Whilst originally designed for use with CPUs and prismatic batteries, it is a highly versatile thermistor used in an array of different applications; heat detectors, blood glucose monitors, rechargeable battery packs and e-vehicle power packs.
Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm and a maximum thickness of 500μm.
Also available as complete temperature sensor assembly with bespoke connectors and leads – STS3
Click here to read more at the Semitec JT
- Battery packs, chargers
- IOT devices
- Medical devices
- Fire & security devices
- Surface temperature sensors
- Fast response air temperature sensors
- One of thinnest available worldwide -less than 0.5mm thick.
- Laminated within 2 polymer layers – flexible yet resilient.
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
- Very fast response times.
- Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
Stock parts include :
103JT-025, 103JT-050, 104JT-025 and 104JT-050.
See the attached data sheet for further information including resistance tables etc.