- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec’s JT thermistors are very thin flexible film NTCs that give a very fast response to temperature change. The NTC chip is cleverly laminated within 2 polymer layers to ensure environmental integrity and at less than 0.5mm thick, it is one of the thinnest worldwide, and ideal for surface sensing applications such as measuring skin temperature.
Whilst originally designed for use in prismatic batteries, it is a highly versatile thermistor used in an array of different applications, with its small size keeps them compact.
Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm and a maximum thickness of 600μm.
- Battery packs, chargers
- IOT devices
- Medical devices
- Fire & security devices
- Surface temperature sensors
- Fast response air temperature sensors
- One of thinnest available worldwide -less than 0.5mm thick.
- Laminated within 2 polymer layers – flexible yet resilient.
- Operating range -50°C/+125°C
- Very fast response times.
- Standard R25 values are 10kohms and 100kohms with lengths of 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
Stock parts include :
103JT-025, 103JT-050, 104JT-025 and 104JT-050.
See the attached data sheet for further information including resistance tables etc.