- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Semitec’s NT-4 series glass bead thermistors have a very fast thermal response and wide operating temperature range from -50°C to +300°C. The small glass bead is extremely tough and the 70mm long dumet lead-wires aid assembly when used in probes and sensor assemblies.
The glass coating ensures the NT-4 thermistor is fully moisture-proof and together with the lead-wire technology used, ensures long-term stability and integrity.
The Semitec NT-4 series thermistors supersede the Semitec GT-2 series and offer superior performance and sensitivity. Compared with conventional epoxy-coated thermistors, NT-4 thermistors are smaller, faster responding and more reliable which makes them suitable for numerous applications.
- 3D printers & office automation
- Hot water boilers & domestic appliances
- Automotive sensors
- E-vehicle electric motors
- Medical equipment & devices
- High temperature sensors
- High temperature up to +300°C (-50°C/+300°C)
- Fast thermal response times
- High accuracy, ±1% tolerance available
- Robust bead and moisture proof
- Small 1.25mm bead diameter, with 70mm dumet leads