- Platinum RTD Sensor Elements
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
PEPI EAW KO & KS 1/2″ disc thermostats have a snap-action switching mechanism for accurate and repeatable temperature control. Both break-on-rise and make-on-rise contact options are available with tight tolerances and small temperature differentials. Calibrations from -20°C to +190°C offer the widest range of temperature settings in a T200 rated plastic housing.
The KO & KS series can have various push-on terminal types, solder and weldable connections. Various surface and through-hole mounting options make this a very flexible range of 1/2″disc thermostats.
- Heating elements and appliances
- Domestic appliances and boilers
- Industrial temperature protection
- Range -20°C/+190°C (T200 rated housing)
- Normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Loads up to 16A/250VAC
- Gold-plated contacts versions available
- VDE and UL approvals