- NTC Thermistors
- NTC Temp Sensors
- Platinum RTD Temp Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The Matsuo MQT8K thermostat is the smallest tight control, low-profile control in the range. The MQT8K offers a very neat solution to accurate temperature control with minimal long-term drift and a mechanical cycle life up to 1 million cycles.
Available with set-points from -10°C to 110°C (in one degree steps), the MQT8K can be supplied with a temperature differential as small as 3.5K and tolerances down to +/-1.5K. This makes it ideal for anti-frost, anti-freezing and anti-condensation applications especially in remote applications where long-term stability is required.
The MQT8K version comes complete with an integral mounting tab whereas if space is limited, the MQT8H offers a slightly shorter case. The maximum switching capacity is 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC. Standard leadwires are 150mm long but leads up to 950mm can be supplied.
- Frost and freeze protection
- Anti-condensation e.g. in CCTVs
- Air temperature detection
- Heating pads and elements
- Small size: 6.4 x 12.5 x 34mm
- Switching capacity: 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC
- Temperature setting range: -10°C~110°C
- Differential down to 3.5±1.5K