- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
The smallest in the Matsuo thermostat range, the MQT8 offers a very neat solution to accurate temperature control. Available from -10°C to 110°C, the MQT8 can be supplied with a differential down to 3.5K. This makes it ideal for anti-frost and anti-condensation applications.
Available as either the MQT8H (without a mounting tab) or the MQT8K (with a mounting tab), the maximum switching capacity is 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC. Standard leads are 150mm long but up to 950mm leads can be supplied.
- Frost protection
- Air temperature detection
- Heating pads
- Small size: 6.4 x 12.5 x 34mm
- Switching capacity: 1.3A/250VAC or 2A/125VAC.
- Temperature setting range: -10°C~110°C
- Differential down to 3.5 ± 1.5K
- Full moisture proof version MQT8H(DS) available