- Platinum Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Thermal Protection
- Circuit Protection
Versatile, multipurpose creep action thermostats/thermal protector with conductive bimetal construction for temperature control and sensing applications.
Low internal resistance and available with gold diffused contacts for use in low voltage/low current applications. With calibrations from 5°C to 200°C. .
- Suitable for low voltage/low current applications.
- Battery packs
- Universal close-control bimetal thermostat
- Creep-action thermostat/thermal protector
- Available with normally-closed or normally-open contacts
- Metal case ensures fast thermal response to temperature change
- Gold-diffused contacts available for low-voltage/low-current loads
Model C: Is normally closed and opens on temperature rise (over temp protection)
Model CR (C Reversed): Is normally open and closes on temperature rise (Safety thermal)